Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Is anyone considering the purchase of a 1.2 TSI Elegance?

This is a genuine offer from a main Skoda dealer.

Unforeseen circumstances have meant that I need to cancel my FL Yeti order, and I'm looking for someone who would want to take up my order and receive a brand new Yeti in a matter of weeks.

This is an opportunity to get a VERY LARGE DISCOUNT on a very well-specified Yeti.

Please let me know if your interested in discussing this further

A london dealership will have following in a few weeks, brand new, unregistered (will be a 14-plate)

1.2 TSI
Elegance
Candy white
Anapurna alloys
Black leather interior

Extras:
Panoramic roof
Amundsen Sat Nav
Park Assist
Heated windscreen
Heated washer
ISOFIX front seat
Folding front seat
LED rear lights
Spare wheel
Lifeshine
Rear side airbags
Electric drivers seat
Boot liner

Regards,

Tuna.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is not a scam or wind up, basically it's a choice between paying a mortgage or buying a car as my job has become somewhat uncertain.

Thanks in advance for any responses and please pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Sorry to hear TunaSan. Hope everything sorts itself out, and you find a buyer for the car. It sounds fantastic!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hope things look up for you soon and you can order another one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone has any suggestions on what I might do or what I should expect from the dealer they'd be gratefully received!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The dealer should have no trouble shifting it, so can't see a problem with giving you the deposit back and being understanding to your situation, hope it all turns out well for you.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Sorry to hear of your circumstances TunaSan but I fully understand the need to sort your priorities. Good luck to you and your family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts