Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The disc holder I got from Laser Grave. Great item, excellent quality, less than £16 including delivery and extra engraving, great value.
The Key ring is also from Ebay, new good quality less than a fiver including delivery

·
Administrator
13,096 Posts
I like the tax disc holder (might order one when SWMBO isn't looking). I got a very nice silicon cover for my remote, and then bought a slightly bigger metal Skoda fob to put on it so it makes a noise if I drop it!
It's also nice to see someone else buying extras for their car before they can use it. I got a set of wheels for winter tyres three months before I got the car

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the other site someone has posted that they had one of these but couldn't fit it properly to the Yeti windscreen because of the curvature, so Libby is going to try and fit it today and I will keep you updated.
Edited by: GEOFFL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well you've got to do something while you're waiting!!

I joined this forum in October 2011 even though the car wasn't due until March, but it's good to see what's going on whilst you're waiting!!
Edited by: GEOFFL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the other site someone has posted that they had one of these but couldn't fit it properly to the Yeti windscreen because of the curvature, so Libby is going to try and fit it today and I will keep you updated.
Posted this again as I'm not sure that the original was posted as it came up as Spam???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Yeti hasn't stood still long enough for me to have a go! However Libby has her rest days due from Monday to Thursday so I will be able to get my hands on it and fit the holder, and play with the computer and the lights and the mirrors and the wipers and......
Then I won't need to listen to Libby coming home every night saying " Hey, do you know what I've found out she can do.........."

·
Administrator
13,096 Posts
Oh dear it might be just as well that you list an X type as a runabout, you may need to get another Yeti!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once I have my licence back and the opportunity to drive MY yeti [the two do not necessarily go together]I will give an honest evaluation of the Yeti, as well as a name! On the current info I have, looks,comfort - as a passenger - style, soundsystem, sat nav. I'm sure I'm going to be a big Yeti fan.
On other aspects, drive, performance, handling, power, acceleration, driver comfort, control positions etcetera, etcetera,etcetera. I will comment if and when I get personal experience of these things

Hopefully that will bewhen we have a week in Dylan country[Thomas, not Bob]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts