Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I did it, I bought the Karoq, still learning but up to now no major issues. I think the car is/feels that bit bigger on the road, stopping at blind junctions & edging forward to check it's clear is a bit scary, the seats feel a lot comfier but I think they might be slightly wider coz I slide side to side a bit, on the Yeti as it went dark outside the dash lights would dim, turning on the lights would return the dash lights, this would happen irrespective of which light position you chose, on the K if you select just sidelights, which sometimes is more than enough, the dash lights stay out ? As per other posts the dipped beams are a lot brighter than the yeti but the shut off line makes life fun on very dark unlit undulating roads, as you go down a dip you lose all sense of where the road has gone, so it's constant dip-full-dip-full. With regard to the lights, there doesn't appear to be a warning light in the instrument cluster to say lights are on, tho there is the main beam warning icon, again ?? I must admit to missing the steering round corner lights, but hey ho. Every now & again the infotain screen goes darker, for a few seconds then returns, it darkens if I change the temp setting for the heating ? again think I may be missing something. Well impressed with the auto box, this is my first encounter of autos on a full time basis, I think it makes driving a diesel a lot easier. Not sure why they changed the switch layout of the overhead panel, everything seemed to fall to hand & felt solid & precise, in fact I think the switches in both the upper & lower centre consul feel a lot less solid & positive to what I was previously used to. things I do really miss are the underseat stowage drawers & the overhead glasses stowage. anyway thats enuogh for now catch you all soon cheers Magic.

Reactions: simplyred
1 - 1 of 1 Posts