Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I’ve just purchased my first Yeti , it’s a 1.2 tsi dsg se spec in red .
Well after 34 + years of driving it’s my first Skoda.
I was drawn to this Yeti as it as the full glass roof , after reading about problems with roofs I hope I made the right choice lol . All dry up to now , but no heavy rain !
Where is the best place to purchase rubber mats for front & rear ? . Skoda main dealers want a small fortune for them
Thanks

·
Administrator
13,446 Posts
Hi Winstonewolf, welcome to the forum. Fingers crossed you don't get an unwanted water feature, they don't all leak just rather a lot of them! The best mats by far are those sold by Skoda, they can often be found at a reasonable price on eBay or Gumtree, and sometimes in here when members move on to another car. Depending on how picky you are, there are two different types of Yeti mats, some have Yeti on them and some have YETI on them otherwise they are identical.

At the moment on Gumtree there are four adverts for genuine Skoda mats here....... Skoda yeti mats - Gumtree

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information
I’m really pleased with the Yeti , they are a little bit different to the run of the mill cars you see on the road . I was a little sceptical about the 1.2 engine it seemed small for a decent sized car , but it is really nippy around town & very smooth with the dsg gearbox .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts