Yeti Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be selling my 2015 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140bhp 4x4 manual at the end of November.
73k miles
Full Skoda main dealer service history,
Cam belt and water pump done last year,
New discs and pads all round in the last year,
Haldex serviced 15k miles ago,
EA189 “fix” rolled back,
Heko wind deflectors,
2 new front tyres last week,
Pioneer SPH- DA230DAB headunit with Apple Carplay/Android Auto.
Has wanted for nothing.
Will have 12 months MOT.
Looking for around £8350.
Based in Kent.

Reactions: Robbiehpm

·
Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SE L 2.0TDi 150 4x4 Manual
7,449 Posts
Mmmmm.
Right sort of spec. Reasonable care history (given dealer oil change intervals are a bit inadequate imo, but our current Yeti did OK on those for 78,000).
I presume Black Edition has no sunroof, but will check in Library.
As it did some time with “fix” in place, have there been any issues with EGR, injectors, etc.? Or was the roll back done time enough to avoid those problems?
Any indications what the DPF’s Oil Ash Residue reading is like?

A bit above my budget and a long distance from Yorkshire. Not a favourite colour.
Countering those though, I’d rather buy from a YOC member who has cared for the car than from some anonymous seller.

End Aug might suit though? Not too worried about MOT.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No sunroof, serviced every 10k miles. Fix was in place briefly, less than 10k miles; it was there when I bought it from Skoda and rolled back about 4 months later after I’d found someone local who knew what I was talking about. Don’t know about the DPF residue levels - haven’t had a lamp up since the throttle body was stripped and cleaned at 30k miles and 95% of my mileage is motorway. The price is fair when compared to what’s out there on eBay and the Autotrader.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No sunroof, serviced every 10k miles. Fix was in place briefly, less than 10k miles; it was there when I bought it from Skoda and rolled back about 4 months later after I’d found someone local who knew what I was talking about. Don’t know about the DPF residue levels - haven’t had a lamp up since the throttle body was stripped and cleaned at 30k miles and 95% of my mileage is motorway. The price is fair when compared to what’s out there on eBay and the Autotrader.
is this yeti still for sale?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been thinking about buying a yeti for the past couple of months and thought I’d join the forums since I have decided to go and look at a few this week and stumbled across this thread so quickly joined to send a message lol, your yeti looks lovely looking, if you still have it feel free to drop a text or call me on
+44 7376

Thanks,
Den

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still for sale. Vehicle available from the end of August…

·
Administrator
5,842 Posts
Can't see any reason why you can't send a Private Message called a Conversation on the forum.

Left click on the your avtar icon on top right and select Conversations, then Start Conversation and make sure you put reeseyboy in the Recipients list.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,023 Posts
Or just hover over name and press message, it puts the name in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same preference when buying mine as I live just inside the M25 and need to go into London from time to time
Yes, loads of other towns and cities are introducing similar zones over the next few years too. Bristol almost introduced a complete diesel ban but that did get shelved.
I’m actually pro the zones but annoyed the manufacturers did introduce cleaner diesel tech earlier. My wife has a non compliant 2014 Merc, so we don’t really want to get caught out again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New car delivery date has been confirmed, so my Yeti is available now. Mileage is currently 75,500.

·
Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SE L 2.0TDi 150 4x4 Manual
7,449 Posts
Font Screenshot Circle Parallel Number

Recent experience with my own car(s) suggests they'll increase that in a couple of days time.

AutoTrader valuation for p/x: £8460
AutoTrader as a "Buyer":
Azure Rectangle Aqua Sky Font

Reactions: reeseyboy
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.