Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
36 hours of ownership of my 2wd SE+ and I'm over the moon with it. Mrs G is thinking of names have any of you named your yeti? Are there any good web based shops that deal in after market goodies for the Yeti? I've ordered a new foot print badge for the rear from a site in Europe

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Quite a few bits and pieces for the Yeti on eBay, like others on this forum I have bought mats and boot tray from here.

·
Registered
267 Posts
As Hood say's,superskoda are really good.They have lightened my pockets by a few euros over the past twelve months.Been very pleased with their service and they do have a very comprehensive range of goodies.Prices are good and delivery prompt,in fact,everything that it says on the tin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I've just looked and superskoda is where I ordered the new badge from so good to hear they provide a good service.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi GowYeti!Do you find yourself looking out of the window and gazing longingly at your new little baby?
I bet that I`m not the only one on this forumthat occupies many spare minutes on this activity!
B

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha wish I could get near the window but unfortunately Mrs G occupies most of the time these days

1 - 10 of 10 Posts