Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday morning and I drive down to Sinclair Skoda, Swansea with mixed feelings as 'Willy John' (our 2011 1.2 tangerine TSI with only 13200 miles)is being part exchanged for a new Adventure. 'Willy John' has served the family admirably and has been totally reliable and trouble free and here Iam getting rid of him.

Our new Adventure (a white and black one) has been named 'Seedy' and we took him for a 'spin' to bed in the brakes and tyres. In all during Saturday we covered 260 miles with an indicated 56.2 mpg.

DuringSeedy's first outing we visitedLlanidloes aka Llanigrahamterritory- what a beautiful small mid Wales town. It is caught in a time warp and is typically 1960'ish with its well stocked independent shops. Sadly (from my wife's point of view) since we last visited the Laura Ashley shop has closed but for youngsters the Toy Shop is probably one of the best stocked shops of its kind in Wales and well worth a visit for your Christmas presents.

Hope to top the 500 mile mark by Monday and master the Amundsen system - howto change the moving display to something resembling the Tom Tom screen with towns and areas named etc.

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the trip up from Swansea, Shanco. You are correct, it is a great town to live (and shop) in. I'm guessing you might have stopped for a coffee? Great Oak Cafe, perhaps?
And you mean the wife didn't drag you into Hafren Furniture?

If you come up again, give me a shout.

(at work this weekend!!)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Graham - Fortunately I took the 'top road' to Rhayader thereby missing Hafren Furniure
What the eye doesn't see etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts