Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 1.2tsi S
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've added a couple of videos to my Yeti Adventures YouTube channel. I'm by no means an expert but hopefully my information and methods are correct! The two new videos are for replacing the air filter and the cabin pollen filter, both on a 1.2tsi Yeti.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 1.2tsi S
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, thanks for pointing that out! It can be viewed if you click on it but I shall fix it asap.

·
Registered
2017 L&K Outdoor 1.4 TSi
27 Posts
Watched the second one - very interesting, thanks.

Only suggestion would be to lose the music (or at least turn it way, way down in the mix). I found it distracting and at times it obscured what you were saying.

·
Premium Member
Yeti S+ 2010 2.0TDi CR110 2WD Manual
7,039 Posts
Nice pic of the back of your head while replacing the cabin filter - but a good effort nonetheless! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vigo and Urrell

·
Premium Member
Yeti S+ 2010 2.0TDi CR110 2WD Manual
7,039 Posts
Yup, not much room down there!
:D (y)
My knees still have not recovered from last time I changed the Yeti's cabin filter! Due to change the filter on the KA later this week. Central position but on driver's side to left of clutch pedal (not changed in conversion to RHD). Comfy gardening kneeler and soft cushion required - essential workshop / garage equipment for cabin filters. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi all, I've added a couple of videos to my Yeti Adventures YouTube channel. I'm by no means an expert but hopefully my information and methods are correct! The two new videos are for replacing the air filter and the cabin pollen filter, both on a 1.2tsi Yeti.

Thanks!
I'll make sure my local "tame" service centre is made aware of this. :oops: ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts