Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my new toy continues to amaze me, I really like the hill hold control so much easier than using the handbrake. I think my car also has a mind of its own, parked it up as normallast night, this morning was frosty but it had gone by the time I went to the car. I think the melting frost must have got onto the rain sensor as both of the wipers were at the highest point of their travel when I got to the car, spooky!

·
Administrator
13,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I know it is a feature whereby if I leave any windows open ( I do not have a sunroof) and it rainsthey will self close. It just seemed odd that when parked up overnight with everything switched off it decided to wipe the windscreen, it may have done so before but this time they did not complete a sweep and park at the bottom of the screen. My grandaughters end up in fits of laughter when I use the park assist.Boy do I like the cornering headlights,every car should have them.
So far after one month and 1300 miles loving every minute.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hi
Did you by any chance move the wiper stalk when you turned of the ignition as this will make them move to the service position, this is a good thing to do as they tend no to get stuck to the screen with large amounts of ice and it is a lot better for clearing the snow away when they are up out of the way, just a thought
Edited by: wakev

·
Administrator
13,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HiKevin No I didn't but I might do next time frost is predicted. I have noticed that when I turn the ignition off the wipers make a gentle clonk andtwitch slightly. As long as they do not make a sweep when the screen is icey I don't have a problem with it, I may even sneak up on it with the hose and see if anything happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts