Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We test drove a new Yeti about five years ago and were very taken with it. Unfortunately it was a time when Skoda was having gearbox supply problems and our dealer had nothing to sell. Fast forward to today and we have just bought a 2017 L & K model with just 17k on the clock. Really looking forward to using it once the current emergency is over

·
Registered
167 Posts
It'll be beautifully polished and waxed ready for use then :)

Oh, and welcome!

Spagley

·
Administrator
4,537 Posts
Welcome Hellfire :)

Shame about the timing as leisure driving is out for the moment but if you have any questions just ask, it willbe good to take our mind off that other thing.

·
Administrator
4,537 Posts
Are you looking for the full liner or just the boot floor? Several members have bought his one from Ebay and the Skoda yeti OEM mat has had good reviews as well.

·
Administrator
13,405 Posts
Hi Hellfire welcome to the forum, if you want an excuse to use your new toy, if it is a 4x4 your could join your 4x4 Response group as it looks like it is about to "kick off" and they may be glad of your help. If it is a 2x4 your local council may also be pleased to see you (assuming you are not at risk or self isolating).

Make sure you keep an eye on the sunroof and make sure there is not a water feature as they lost a letter when they made the badge it should have been an LE&K, they don't all leak but better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you. It is a 4x4. I’ll enquire. I have read a bit about sunroof leaks while researching the car. Not rained since I had it ?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Enjoy your new car - I am sure you will.
(My L&K lives outside in all weathers and has suffered no issues at all with the sunroof)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Hellfire Welcome to the forum I have a 2014 L&K and had no problems with the sunroof,

·
Registered
315 Posts
We test drove a new Yeti about five years ago and were very taken with it. Unfortunately it was a time when Skoda was having gearbox supply problems and our dealer had nothing to sell. Fast forward to today and we have just bought a 2017 L & K model with just 17k on the clock. Really looking forward to using it once the current emergency is over
Welcome to the forum Hellfire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts