1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought the boot loading lip to fit the rear bumper and metal sill protectors to stop the paint getting scuffed by your shoes (on my Fabia though) and overall I was quite impressed.

Would certainly use them again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi ,can anybody explain what the interior chrome pack is on the skoda yeti tsi 1.8 elegance it says in the brochure that it is standard on the elegance,also is the hill hold function standard on the elegance .cheers

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Don't know about the chrome packbut in my 7 month old brochure, it has as standard over the SE hill hold control.I have the hill hold control on my 110 as a option and love it it make hill starts so much better and no playing with the handbrake.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes my 10 day old Elegance has hill hold as standard; but it does not have an anti-dazzle driver's door mirror nor warning lights (not even reflectors) on the rear doors. I still think it is awesome though. I treat the change up (gear) indicator as just for economy; however, I hope never to see the change down indicator (at least not while running in, sort of!).

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
the hill hold will work whenever the angle of the yeti is over 3% with the off road button turned off. find a hill with on one behind you and stop, remove your foot from the brake and you will see how long it holds for, it must be totally stationary though

·
Registered
159 Posts
The "boarding spots" are lights on the lower/bottom edge of the wing mirrors to provide a pool of light on the ground for alighting(!) or entering the vehicle. I haven't tried to do anything with them as they are automatically operated on opening the door if it is dark; or come on when you unlock the car (again, when it is dark). I presume "when it is dark" is assessed by the light condition sensor or the fact that the lights are on. On my car they come on in the garage even when the garage light is on. Like most things on this car, it is all automatic; so I never worry!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone hung a bike rack off the back of a Yeti? Can't see why you could not as the tailgate looks all metal (my current Citroen has a plastic spoiler so I have to use a roog carrier) although it is not a Skoda option. Just seems a long way up if you hoist it onto the roof!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can only repeat what another has said, and most are thinking, try briskoda.net, free to join (unless you want/need perks) and check out the Yeti forum. (Nearly!) all the questions one could ask have been answered there already! Mostly with humour too. However little the mod(s) do here is countered by the mods at briskoda.net who take their "jobs" too seriously. At least the Yeti forum on briskoda.net is very active.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts