Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really does pay to shop around for your accessories. I have just ordered a full set of mudflaps and wind deflectors for my new yeti and the difference in prices I found was amazing. I ended up paying £100 for the lot which isn't bad when you consider one dealer wanted over £80 just for the deflectors. so todays advise shop around,

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I always get the mud flaps and mats for free as part of the deal, wait till they get to a good price to change then say you will go for it if they put mats and flaps on as well, always works for me

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea my yeti is on motability and from mitchells in Ellesmere Port and they won't give anything away. still I can get it washed fro free and a coffee and doughnut while I wait every Saturday morning before 12 noon you win some you lose some

·
Registered
730 Posts
My new car is also a motability, and I managed £200 off the price of a new 1.2 TSI DSG Elegance, but I ordered it too soon - Motability brought the price down - so I lost out in the end!! Heyho there we go!! Still waiting for my car(due date is 28th Sept) Ordered I early June.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fat Ted said:
It really does pay to shop around for your accessories. I have just ordered a full set of mudflaps and wind deflectors for my new yeti and the difference in prices I found was amazing. I ended up paying £100 for the lot which isn't bad when you consider one dealer wanted over £80 just for the deflectors. so todays advise shop around,

Where from, Ted?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Paul
I ordered mine early June as well, picking her up tomorrow and I think that is quite long enough mine is a 1.6 elegance greenline II. It does seem to be a sticking point with the Yeti and what about the poor people that have put orders in after you. The new model will be out on the road before they get theirs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New model coming later this year I hear, November is that correct? I got my mudflaps over from Ireland, Skoda Parts Ireland is the website, really does pay to shop around though, got them cheaper than I could find even on ebay.

Anyone going for the new facelift model? Looking forward to seeing it myself

·
Registered
471 Posts
HI Laurenklem, I am waitingto orderthe new F/L model. Hence I am getting very over excited now that some prices & specs have been released.I will go for the "Outdoor" model as it is closest to the "Classic" current model. I was after a 170 BHP se+ model but it appears that this will no longer be sold so it looks like an Eleggance for me instead - no great hardship that!
If quotes come in I would like to order it this month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts