Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have received a postcard from my local dealer Derek Slack Motors Middlesbrough advertising the Yeti adventure pack. It consists of the following, wheel arch extension kit, functional aluminium side steps, wing mirror covers and bumper trims in aluminium effect matt metal. The price £815 inc VAT and fitting.Has anyone fitted the kit and what do they think. I wil be going to Slacks to have a look at the kit which has been fitted to their demonstrator.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi yeti peoplewhen i got my car also from d.slacks i got the silver wing covers,bumper trim.rails and silver side sill covers.looks fab on my black yeti take a look on the forum on page 3 yeti beast from the east,as for the side steps i had seen a yeti with them on and wasnt to fussy on them,but everybody for their own taste
good luck

·
Registered
786 Posts
I saw this on a dealers website... i like the "sleek front bumper trims" and will set my Urban off a treat!
Edited by: discosteve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not too much esthetical, these aluminium side steps, imho. And mind your heels when stepping in and out. One of the reasons why I avoid to drive my wife's Dacia Duster.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
The side steps are horrible and a total waste of time and money!!
Reduce the ground clearance.
Too narrow to step on, and anyway it isn't as if the Yeti is high anyway.
Collect all the crud off the road which then transfers straight onto the back of your leg/trouser as you get in or out.
Look terrible.
Don't actually protect anything.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Not for me I'm afraid. The wheel arch extensions would cause problems with the front sensors, and I also wonder if the side steps would cause problems when jacking the car up. At over £800 it isexpensive. for that you could get a set of winter wheels andtyres and still have money left over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts