Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my air bag light is staying on & a message saying error:airbag on my skoda yeti & i've noticed that the funtions on my steering wheel likes of the horn,volume etc have stopped working also.just wondering if anyone else has had the same kind of problem

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
The airbag could be expensive if your car is less than three years old get along to the dealer a bit sharpish. There are several fuses that control items mounted on the steering wheel but it may be linked to the airbag, perhaps a connector block has come apart or has a bad contact.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks The Hood,I've booked into a Skoda garage & they said they'll probably get it done under warranty what ever the problem is.i did wonder if the functions were connected to the airbag or a wire/connector broke but better leaving it to the garage to fix

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
The airbag light on My partner's Mazda 3 was staying on and it was refused registration. Cost a bomb to fix!

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
The airbag light on My Mazda Premacy stayed on, the flashes were a code, from memory I think it was two short and four long flashes which meant that it was the front passenger seat. Luckily I had managed to get a manufacturers workshop manual (prior to the Yeti I did all of my own servicing) which enabled me to decode the flashes. I bought another identical front passenger seat from a breaker via the internet for £100 which fixed the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts