Yeti Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
The raised floor (spare wheel) boot mat is straight along its rear edge. The no-spare-wheel, not raised floor boot mat has a "tab" on its rear edge that goes into the recess below the lock assembly where you would stow the warning triangle.
The genuine Skoda Yeti boot mat for without spare wheel is straight across, I have that and with the warning triangle in there is no room for "the tab" to fit. The one being offered here is the same as mine 5L6 061 163 not for variable boot floor.

Registered
2011 Elegance 2ltr Diesel 4X4 DSG 140bhp Groovy 70's Brown 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩
How much for the plug and play thingy? I'm 30 miles from Llanelli and could split the fare with GOG.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How much for the plug and play thingy? I'm 30 miles from Llanelli and could split the fare with GOG.
That sounds like a good plan, I'm actually up north in the lakes at the moment, so when I'm back home I'll dig it out & get it boxed. How does 拢30 sound ? Cheers magic.

Registered
Could you please let me no what is still for sale please I have already asked about postage for the floor mats and had no reply but I'm still willing to take them along with the boot mat aswell so could you let me no if still available thanks don

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi Dondon, apologies for not getting back to you, I've been in the lakes for a few days & wifi isn't great, as it stands GOG ( grumpyoldget) has already asked about the same items, He & welsh pete have asked about all the items, bar the pedals so I can pack the lot in one box to save on postage, cheers Magic.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Magicflack,

Those alloy pedals might be interesting? As of this moment I have no idea what they are worth. I'll try to investigate and drop a PM in "conversations".
Hi Flintstone, did you put anymore thought to the alloy pedal set, I think 拢25 + post would be reasonable, 馃檪 let me know.

Premium Member
Yeti S+ 2010 2.0TDi CFHA 110 2WD Manual
Hi Flintstone, did you put anymore thought to the alloy pedal set, I think 拢25 + post would be reasonable, 馃檪 let me know.
Hi Magic. Thanks for the offer. That's tempting! You have a message in your "Conversations". (y)

Registered
I've realised that it's time to organise otherwise things aren't going to move from "A" to "B" in an orderly manner.
I can transfer a sum of money to to cover my box of tricks plus part of the delivery charge to Llanelli where I will collect from if that's okay.
I think sending my phone number on here as a private message for an old fashion chat is the nice way to exchange details (acc. Number/sort code)
Apologies for going quiet lately but I drive a school bus and it takes me a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of things when the kids go back.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I've realised that it's time to organise otherwise things aren't going to move from "A" to "B" in an orderly manner.
I can transfer a sum of money to to cover my box of tricks plus part of the delivery charge to Llanelli where I will collect from if that's okay.
I think sending my phone number on here as a private message for an old fashion chat is the nice way to exchange details (acc. Number/sort code)
Apologies for going quiet lately but I drive a school bus and it takes me a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of things when the kids go back.
Hi Pete, thanks for the reply,hopefully the parcel will get shipped today, GOG has already covered postage, so I'll have a chat with you later, cheers Dave

Registered
Hi Pete, thanks for the reply,hopefully the parcel will get shipped today, GOG has already covered postage, so I'll have a chat with you later, cheers Dave
Oh that's good. Thanks Dave.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Oh that's good. Thanks Dave.
Hi all, I recently swapped my Yeti for a Karoq & I've ended up with some bits I no longer need, so if there's anyone out there interested please have a look & let me know. I'm based near Wigan if that helps reduce postage costs.
1 Full set of rubber mats, unopened in the plastic bag.
2 Double sided boot liner overlay ( dropped down floor,if that makes a difference). This a used item but is in good condition.
3 Set of used Monte Carlo type alloy pedals, (straight forward swapout).
4 195/60 R 16 steel wheel, again never used just stored in garage.
5 DTUK plug & play "GREEN" tuning box, this is programmed for the 140hp diesel. This item was fitted on my car for about 3yrs & managed to boost my average mpg up by about 5mpg.
I will consider any sensible offers for the items, so have a think & let me know. View attachment 6264 View attachment 6265
Hi all,just to let you know these parts have all been SOLD.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.