Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have added this as an extra to our new Yeti as we only ordered the S model will it still have all its functions as we have not got the multifunction steering wheel. I also presume that the phone bluetooth will not work as we do not have the phone preparation, but will it still play media files from the phone via bluetooth. It does not really bother me too much as I wanted it mostly for the DAB radio (love 6 music and 5 Sports Extra for cricket) and we got a good deal on it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hi Pleaty,

I have the Amundsen+ fitted in my Urban but it also came with the phone preparation kit so I can use my mobile hands free.

All of the controls are available via the unit so I could use the touchscreen rather than the multifunction on the steering wheel.

I have no idea if the bluetooth will work without the phone preparation kit so can't help on that. I have found a copy of the userguide on the iternet.

I came across this on the 'other'
forum... "<a href="http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/193399-amundsen-does-this-include-phone-preparation/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Amundsen is just a Satnav. To get bluetooth you need to order it
separately + also upgrade steering wheel if you want to use it to
make/recieve calls.
</a>" I know this isn't the + version but would assume it's the same re bluetooth. They mention that it's £150 for the connectivity so might be worth asking your dealer if it's included or not and if they can do anything for you.

I asume that the satnav will work though? I think you have to have a different ariel fitted on the car if you have a satnav unit but I'm not 100% sure and I'd like to think that Skoda would fit that as part of the build...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts