Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, for a few months my Amundsen satnav, Media and Radio has been intermittently freezing so that for example I cannot search for a location, change to any settings on the radio and Media. I touch the screen but nothing happens. Most infuriating when you need SatNav. It was all working perfectly up till then. All advice welcome. Thanks

·
Administrator
14,372 Posts
I don't have sat-nav, but several years ago my Bolero, park assist, sensors and radio had a minor "hissy fit" and froze. I managed to fix it by disconnecting the battery for about half a minute then reconnecting. This forced the Bolero to go through a POST (power on self test) and cured the problem. Afterwards all that needed doing was to set the clock as the radio code is in the ecu. If it does not work it costs nothing but a few minutes of your time. Disconnecting the battery is easier than finding the correct fuse.
If it does not work a sat-nav owner should be along soon.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You could also try holding the "On" button down for three seconds (or maybe five) then switch on. Its a bit like re-booting a computer. Has worked for me several times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts