Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my new Yeti Urban on 1st June - ex showroom delivery in 3 days.Silver Metallc and looks great wih the 2.0 tdi 110hp diesel engine and great spec.Car looks great and performs well even though still tight.According to trip, I am getting over 56mpg over first 800 miles.Only downside so far is slight wind nose from near side at circa 50mh - any other comments /,solutions??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good choice of Yeti model. I am getting just over 50mpg average in 600 miles (Urban diesel). No wind noise with mine. Have you checked that one of windows in not tightly shut? - happened to me with a previous new car and took me a while to suss.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response.Yes, I powered the window down and back up again and as far as I can tell it is seated firmly in place.Other than this, the car has been great and the spec is superb.Again, I am not a young owner but a recently (early) retired 59 year old and am thoroughly enjoying the Yeti experience.I was also extremely pleased with the friendly service of my local supplying Skoda dealer.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ditto. Early retired and (just) 69 going on 18. I agree - Urban is a great spec (love the Sports seats and only the Urban gets them). Shame you are the other end of the UK or we could have a meet up.Have done a few mods to mine as always like to customise my cars. Regards, Andy.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hi Andy, I saw you mention a little while ago that you had some extras added. What did you go for? Were the bits from SuperSkoda?? Thanks, Stephen

·
Registered
102 Posts
SuperSkoda -Alu gear lever surround & Bigfoot rear badge cover (both now removed as didn't look right once on car), VRS badge for rear, Seat lever "Yeti" badges, door cill treads.
Waiting for SuperSkoda to release Alu door handle surrounds and LED DRL replacement bulbs.
Sundry -
3M Carbon Fibre wrap for front top grill (fitted with new CityGo badge from Skodaparts.com)
VRS alloy wheel centre badges (ebay)
Boot liner (Hatchbag.co.uk)

Hope that helps Steve. Regards, Andy

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi yeti people
ET12UFO are you sure you have got a skoda yeti as you might have the begining of a new SUPER CAR.

just a thought why not approach a dealership to build this super car ,you will be VERY rich,

i for one will be the 1st to buy it.GOOD LUCK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts