Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
Picked up my new L&K 2.0 TDI last Friday. Working my way through the manual and doing all the necessary set ups. It is harder than configuring a new computer, but the systems are amazing these days.

I live on the Lincolnshire/ Cambs / Norfolk border. Anyone know any tracks locally that I can try out the off road capabilities?

·
Administrator
5,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Remember Timbo that with your Yeti, unlike a new computer, you can't solve all the problems by closing all the windows.

Enjoy your new motor and post us a photo or two.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome Timbo sounds like you live in my neck of the woods. Did you get your Yeti from Wings? Sorry I am not an off roader so can't help with this particular question but any questions about the set up and I'm sure someone can help.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum Llanigraham is your man for off roading, he knows how to do it responsibly, he may see this post or you could look at some of his previous posts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah yes, but at least you can programme the Yeti to close the windows when it rains - which you can't do on your computer!

Any idea how to post pics from an IPad? The upload box is grayed out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wecome to the forum, Timbo.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland Timbo. Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome, carlee, sorry, but must have missed you when you first joined. I'm confident that a lot of help, advice, and some laughs along the way judging by some of the members' comments, will help you enjoy and get the most out of your Yeti!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry can't help with this one but can recommend Wings of Peterborough. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome, Timbo ... and enjoy being part of this YETI forum. Really useful information and help, so don't think, like the YETI, you are alone, out there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, I'm in Long Sutton, Lincs and bought from Walkers. The beast has only been in once for some minor post delivery tweaks but no problems. Their service manager Helen lives nearby to me so has offered to collect my car and return it whenever it needs servicing so that works well for me. Found the staff there exceptional in all my dealings so far.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, how fortunate are you to have a lovely lady living nearby who will collect and deliver your car for servicing. I bet it's because she loves the car and just wants to get the chance to drive it, and I for one, don't blame her, do you?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Of course it's your charm, Timbo365 ... I don't know what I was thinking!
Edited by: lablover

·
Registered
3 Posts
Timbo365 said:
Hello.
Picked up my new L&K 2.0 TDI last Friday. Working my way through the manual and doing all the necessary set ups. It is harder than configuring a new computer, but the systems are amazing these days.

I live on the Lincolnshire/ Cambs / Norfolk border. Anyone know any tracks locally that I can try out the off road capabilities?
Just spotted your post, would be interested in your thoughts on the brown leather seats in the L&K.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Medrew 5 it sounds like you live pretty close to me but I'm afraid I don't know of any tracks as I only have a 2 wheel drive version.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts