Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just collected a 10 plate Yeti I thought that I had better say hello to you all. I must thank the various contributors who helped with info. My Yeti lives only 10 miles from Town Yetholm (in the Scottish Borders). It seems an appropriate place to have a Yeti.

It is a 170 4x4 in black and black leather. I have just driven about 80 miles and agree with all the positive comments.

John

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum and theworld of Yeti owners, just as well you do not live in Vauxhall or East Anglia though!
I hope you enjoy your new aquisition and post a few pictures, this is a young forum and the more members it hasthe better it will become.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response you amongst others ensured that I got a spare wheel. Yet to try out the goodies and lights but a 400 mile run in the next few days so a chance.

Pictures to follow when I can take them without rain!!

·
Administrator
4,436 Posts
Welcome John nice to see another person on the voyage of discovery in Yeti World.
I live near Bentley, but chose a Yeti! Maybe next time I'll follow your lead of chosing a carappropriate to where I live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts