Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just joined your forum and I have just recently aquireda 1.2 Elegance. I am really pleased with it so far, but if there is one thing I would like to be better is the SatNav it is not as good or as easy to use as my oldTomTom.

Rick.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
RickT said:
Hi All,

Just joined your forum and I have just recently aquireda 1.2 Elegance. I am really pleased with it so far, but if there is one thing I would like to be better is the SatNav it is not as good or as easy to use as my oldTomTom.

Rick.
Hi and welcome

Not had the sat nav in ether my old 1.2tsi or my current 110 4x4 so cant comment on how good or bad they are, has it got the upgrade to 7 digit post codes.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has the Amunsden unit but you need to have the exact address orpostcode, On my TomTom you can sellect a point on the map so it is a more visual and quicker way to set a route.
Not sure about any upgrade although it will accept any length of postcode,
I was suprised how nippy the1.2motor is for its size compared to my old 1.6 renault but it is very thirsty when it does 60+mph,was there any reason for you moving up to the 110. 4x4?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
RickT said:
It has the Amunsden unit but you need to have the exact address orpostcode, On my TomTom you can sellect a point on the map so it is a more visual and quicker way to set a route.

Not sure about any upgrade although it will accept any length of postcode,

I was surprised how nippy the1.2motor is for its size compared to my old 1.6 renault but it is very thirsty when it does 60+mph,was there any reason for you moving up to the 110. 4x4?
Hi Rick
The main reason for going for the110 4x4 was the snow last year, (small village no gritters or snow plough) I also had the tyres swapped to Goodyear all season at the dealers they took the sp1 sorts tyres into stock, now all I need is the snow to test it.

I found the 1.2tsi a very good engine and would have kept it a few years, it was 11 months old when I looked at the 110 and the deal I had offered was so good I could not walk away from it only lost £1000 on the 1.2, and more toys added to the 110 se for not a lot of money.

I do like the 110 better than the 1.2 the extra toque is really noticeable, and on short runs around we do most of the time it is not difficult to get 50mpg+will drop a bit if you push it and on motorways but still high 40s and only 6k on the clock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts