Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I starting to look at moving on from my 1.4 L&K and thought I'd pop back in here on the off chance that someone was looking from one.
Its a white L&K on a 65 plate (bought new in Jan 2016), full service history with 44k on the clock.
Normal L&K speck with factory fitted removable tow bar.

If anyone is interested (or knows someone that is) PM me for more details and as many pics as you want.

Thanks

·
Administrator
4,952 Posts
Giving your location may help if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I starting to look at moving on from my 1.4 L&K and thought I'd pop back in here on the off chance that someone was looking from one.
Its a white L&K on a 65 plate (bought new in Jan 2016), full service history with 44k on the clock.
Normal L&K speck with factory fitted removable tow bar.

If anyone is interested (or knows someone that is) PM me for more details and as many pics as you want.

Thanks

Hi,
I am interested... I have tried to send you a DM but perhaps failed.
Thankyou . Richard.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Hi,
I am interested... I have tried to send you a DM but perhaps failed.
Thankyou . Richard.
;);) Perhaps you could try a "PM" :giggle::giggle:

·
Administrator
4,952 Posts
To send a Private Message(PM), they are called Conversations in this forum software, click on your account icon on the top right and select Conversations.
Click on "Start conversation" and type the member name of the person(s) you want to send the message to, in this case mrchrispy, add a title for the conversation type your message and then click on "Start conversation" at the bottom of the page.

Mrchrspy should look out for Conversations by clicking on his account icon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts