Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered new 'Bronze' colour 170bhp 4 x 4 Eleganceon 2 April. Originally requested Rosso Brunello, unfortunately (or so l am told),this no longer available due to problems acquiring pigmentation from Japan following tsunami.

Currently advised that anticipated build date likely to be February 2012, delivery in March.....!

While posting, anyone interested in the purchase of 4 17 inch alloy wheels? Originally with the purchase of a Volvo C30 Reg no. (07) subsequently sold having changed the wheels. Therefore, original alloys currently sitting in my garage taking up space l can ill afford. Considered bargain at 75.00 cash all in. (no offers) buyer collects. I reside in Kent.

Graham

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Rufus.
I ordered a 170 Elegance on 10th February 2011. Build week reached 49 at one stage; but I picked it up from the dealer 8 days ago. Astonishing car! Keep the faith. As they used to say on another place "The wait is worth it".

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ordered a white 170 CR 4x4 at the end of August.
Build week is showing as 4, so dealer says it should be here mid March.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered 170 elegance 4x4 on January 28th....Now saying due end Jan 2012, so have just taken free loan of Octavia VRS estate from the dealer, making me feel a bit better,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mikestev said:
Ordered 170 elegance 4x4 on January 28th....Now saying due end Jan 2012, so have just taken free loan of Octavia VRS estate from the dealer, making me feel a bit better,

If correct, you appear to be worse off than l am. A complete year for a car??

However, being the current owner of an Octavia Vrs estate170 bhp l can happily confirm it is a wonderful machine. I can only hope that my anticipated Yeti is equally as good......

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Hi I ordered mine from Rainsworth Skoda and they managed to change the spec of a demo car already on order to what I want. I ordered on 12th September and it is showing build week 50, could your dealer do the same for you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered my 140 Elegance 4x4 in March, just heard this week that it should be with the dealer on 20/1/12 so I should have it by the end of January. Still think it is worth the 9 1/2 monthwait.
Obviously engine choise makes a difference in waiting times but we also opted fort the Colombus Sat Nav and I think that also has an impact. Dealer seems to think colour comes into play as well (we ordered Muscavado)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts