Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Skoda Yeti Outdoor Business 2015 2.0 TDI [150] 4x4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I came across question why on auto button there are two lights? When I'm pressing it seems like flow adding one section and nothing else is happening. Couldn't find answer for this in manual either. Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is just high or slow fan speed. My manual states:

When pressing again the button AUTO , the Climatronic changes into the “LOW”
mode and the indicator light in the top left corner lights up. The Climatronic uses
only in this mode the lower blower speed. However taking into account the noise
level, this is more comfortable, yet be aware that the effectiveness of the air conditioning
system is reduced particularly if the vehicle is fully occupied.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yup..... just what MuddyJim says.
My (perhaps later edition manual) Page 107 says

The automatic mode is used in order to maintain a constant temperature and to demist the windows in the interior of the car.
If the warning light in the top right corner of the button AUTO lights up, the Climatronic operates in “HIGH” mode.
Upon pressing the AUTO button again, the Climatronic switches to “LOW” mode and the indicator light in the top left corner lights up. The Climatronic uses only in this mode the lower blower speed. However taking into account the noise level, this is more comfortable, yet be aware that the effectiveness of the air conditioning system is reduced particularly if the vehicle is fully occupied.
By pressing the button AUTO again, it is changed to “HIGH” mode.
Automatic mode can be switched off by pressing one of the buttons for the air distribution or by increasing/decreasing the blower speed. The temperature regulation is continued.
Note
Climatronic is set to the “HIGH” mode at the factory.

Reactions: BarneyB

·
Registered
Skoda Yeti Outdoor Business 2015 2.0 TDI [150] 4x4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
362 Posts
Perhaps to make is concise for the Yetipedia...

Auto (low) = "Dear the car, could you sort your magic and manage the cabin temp for me please'
Auto(high) = "Look, I'm waiting as fast as I can, just hurry up with sorting the temperature!'

:D

Spag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts