Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week of running my new yeti. Just getting to grips with all the toys and settings.

One thing I have been used to is playing my digital radio, so it comes on automatically when the power is switched on. The yeti auxiliary power seems to be on all the time. Are there any menu settings to change this? I don't really want to run the battery down forgetting to disconnect it.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
'Fraid not. Both power sockets areon all the time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Power Socket Fail

Two weeks since delivery of my new Yeti and the inside power socket has failed, checked fuse which is ok, not surprising as its a 50amp, why so big? seems that the circuit is protecting the fuse rather than the other way round. Any suggestions/comments welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Of course will contact dealer today but was interested to know if anyone had experienced similar and why the circuit has a 50amp fuse? the boot socket has 20amp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes thats correct the dealers sorted it out for me. What confused me was fuse 27 is "the rear power socket" 20amp which is self explanatory but fuse 30 is listed in my handbook as "front and rear lighter" not sure what that means so didn't look there. The only reference I could find was fuse 29 in the engine compartment which is labelled "power supply to the interior"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts