Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to know if it is possible to have the average consumption display as a cumulative average as currently it resets at the start of each journey.

Our Toyota has the current consumption and also a cumulative average which gives you an accurate average over a number of days and driving styles. Just wondering if this is possible on the Yeti.

·
Registered
499 Posts
You have two computers running concurrently... one resets each day (or of the car is not driven for two hours), and the other one is cumulative. To switch between the two you press the little roller that cycles through the displays. You will see either a tiny 1 or a tiny 2 in the top right hand corner of the display to show which one is being displayed.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
When in average mpg display press the right roller on the steering wheel and it will display the cumulative mpg, this is usually 5-10% over on most yeti's.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi both,

Your SM does even better - it shows you :
1. Current mpg
2. Average mpg since tthe start of your journey. Should you stop for less than 2 hours it assumes it is the same journey but if you take over a 2 hours break then it assumes a new journey and starts from scratch.
3. Cumulative long term mpg.

Additionally it will likewise give you journey times, average speed etc.

Shanco

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Folks

Thanks for that, I knew the answers would come flying in.

Di drives the Yeti to work but didn't notice the numbers 1 and 2 in the top right corner. I was sure I had seen cumulative mpg but there we are, she's happy now!!

Thanks again

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts