Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,all,..just joined yesterday...i live in Scotland....within sight of the foothills of the Grampian Mts,I,m 63 and a retired wood butcher...i,m presently running dare i say it...a Citroen ....but, decided last week, that it was time for a change...so we decided to go for the Yeti 2.0 TDi Se...we have it on order..and have been told...that it,ll take 3 months for delivery,..now we are like children wishing our lives away....
< ="application/x-shockwave-flash">

·
Registered
760 Posts
Welcome Wullie,

Time goes quick enought, so don't wish it away. But lots of folk here now how you feel = all excited!!!!!
Do have a Yeti good time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi Steve...thanks for the welcome...i noticed you joined on my birthday....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife is a bit of a short a**e...and i was thinking of fitting side steps....my question is..will i be tied to fitting only Skoda side steps...or will universal fitting one,s do....< ="application/x-shockwave-flash">

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
My other half is a short a**e and can get in and out no problem, the side steps are really only a bit of bling and not really up to being used for getting in and out of the yeti, the only thing I find is I can't get in when she has been driving can't get my legs under the steering wheel
. electric seat next time me thinks.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
The side steps are certaily not suitable or strong enough to stand on.
They are a grand example of friviality over function!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well,..i,ll just have to get a little step for her...or maybe a pair of platform shoes..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts