Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AY-UP Lads and Lasses (as we say in Gods own County - Yorkshire for the uninitiated )I already recognise a few names from somewhere else and having visited that site this afternoon I expect many more to make the transition from the Dark Side

My original intention in joining a Skoda Yeti site was to learn and get help and guidance in buying a Yeti,which I acheived thanks to very helpful people.

My Yeti is now on order with my local dealer in Ossett (D M Keith) as I have eventually being "granted" Disability Allowance - it took 2 attempts - it seems Chronic Liver Failure and Throat Cancer weren't disabling enough first time round. My next objective is to get my Licence reinstated by the DVLA who,in their wisdom, suspended it - but thats another story

So that's my potted history, I hope to continue to learn and when I take delivery, to be able to contribute
more to the forum.

In the meantime I will watch with bated breath and maybe, just occasionally, join in with any friendly banter which may appear.

Cheerio for now,

Geoff

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi matey oerdered my yeti tsi 1.84x4 petrol elegance 22nd aug 11, pick the car up on fri 04/11/11, extras included annapurna alloys,sunroof,silver sills,silver rails,silver bumper trims,silver wing mirror covers. the dealership DEREK SLACK MOTORS middlesbrough are brilliant,10 weeks it took to arrive from the factory, what can you say. sorry to here about your bad health hope everything turns out ok for you GOOD LUCK MATEY.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts