Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Has anyone an update on when Skoda's likely to bring out replacement badges in mono chrome to replace these green and black ones we've all got on our Yetis? Other latest models of Skoda have them and I'd simply like to be able to change mine.

Yeti South West

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can get the front bonnet and wheel centre badges from any Skoda dealer(or from www.superskoda.com). You will need to order the bonnet badge from the new CityGo (same size as Yeti). Wheel centres are standard size throughout the Yeti range. Nothing available for the rear badge, but you can cover it up with a black/chrome/carbon Bigfoot emblem (also from Superskoda).

·
Registered
866 Posts
I prefer the green ones!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Truthseeker.

The CitiGo badge isn't for Yeti though apparently (according to the Super Skoda website). Have you already ordered one and know this to be incorrect therefore?

Many thanks

Yeti south west

·
Registered
760 Posts
I like the original badges and will not be changing mine, prefering to personalise my Yeti in other more effective ways.For starters I have side and rear window tinting and havea strip of tinting across the top 100mm of my windscreen. Added mudflaps and wind deflectors. What else are you going to do?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeti South West,

They do not list a new badge for the Yeti but the Citygo one is exactly the same size and does fit as I have done it (as have others). The only modification is breaking one off the 3 plastic guide pins. Fitting is a straight forward job, but does require removing the upper chrome front grill first to remove the existing badge. There was a detailed description on how to do this on the other Skoda owners website (BRISKODA). Get back to me if any cannot find. Here is the part you require.
http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/CITIGO/Citigo-front-emblem-with-new-2012-logo

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Truthseeker,
I've ordered my badge from the Super Skoda site - and many thanks for the signpost to the BRISKODA site which will explain how to remove the supplied one so I may fit the new. If I get stuck thanks for offering to give me a hand online.

Kind regards

Yeti South West

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good luck - any help just ask. If you want to forward your details to[email protected], I will forward photos of the front/rear and wheel badges. Can't find a replacement new style badge for the steering wheel though.

Good luck,

Andy (Pettitt).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts