Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, in August 2012 I traded in my old Peugeot 405 SRDT and purchased a new Cappuccino Beige Yeti 77 TSi with 7 speed (NQK) DSG . I have only just found this forum, but am glad I am now here.
My first impressions of the vehicle are very good. Good build quality, well designed, practical and very easy to drive. This is one well thought out vehicle. The overall look might be considered conservative but I like it. It doesn't look like a bloated and beached whale like so many Jap SUV's do. Also, for it's size the torque output is tremendous. The specific torque output of 146Nm/L even puts some diesels to shame.
I am looking forward to spending some time reading and posting and have some interesting (...and possibly controversial...) ideas and topics I would like to add over time. Topics of interest would include my experiences with: effects of a hard run-in on a new engine, use of tungsten disulphide, and, use of upper cylinder lubricants. I hope I may be able to contribute something of value.

Edited for speelling mistakes.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
760 Posts
Welcome from the West. I do hope you enjoy your new carriage, which my appear conservative to some, while the description "classic" springs to mind for others.

Happy trails,

Banjobach

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes another welcome from Australia. As a new owner I have found this forum helpful and interesting, especially in a country where Yetis are not yet well known or very popular. I'm sure that will change as more people become aware of what they are missing, I'm definitely doing my bit to remedy the situation. I look forward to your contributions.
Aussiejim
my Sketi !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts