Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that when a member`s birthday occurs that a little notice appears at the bottom of the home page!
Todays birthday isof amember called Brian who has never posted at all. I have sent him an email congratulating him and saying why doesn`t he put a posting on the site with something about his Yeti!

I don`t knowwhether an automatic email/message is sent out on a birthday. I know some sites are set up to do this.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Too bloomin' old for birthdays....

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
It's the day you have to buy everyone cream cakes or a pint.

·
Administrator
13,075 Posts
The link reckons you are a bit early, but an interesting read. Maybe Dan is preparing a big celebration.
Mind you it's accuracy is a bit dubious as it means that I would have joined more than three months before it existed, and from memory I was member No8.
<t></t><table><t><tr><td width="120">Domain Age</td><td>2 years 11 months old</td></tr></t></table>

·
Administrator
4,437 Posts
I suspect congtac123's entries are a bit suspicious and probably only seeking to increase the traffic to the siteinfo website his links would take you to. Now if we had a moderator who could delete them.....
Well we have now and they are gone!
Edited by: SnowGood

·
Administrator
13,075 Posts
Yes his profile is "interesting" we used to have a "Mod" but he has not visited since Oct 23rd.There have also been a couple of interesting enrolments described as being located in the USA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts