Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well goodness me, children, I have been slow!!

Slow in realising that and 'alternative' place does exist for all things YETI - and well done all for making it happen.

I followed a link from a photoshopped number plate - and "ba-doing" here I am within a puff of smoke and a sprinkle of fairy dust.

Hi guys!! Hello old friends!! Hellooooo new friends!! Whoopee.

*takes tablets prescribed, and skulks off to watch TV*

Like ****....... So good to be free from the tyranny and unilateralisms that once abounded.

G

·
Registered
897 Posts
Freshacre said:
I followed a link from a photoshopped number plate - and "ba-doing" here I am within a puff of smoke and a sprinkle of fairy dust.

That link I thinkwould have been the one for my 'yet1' plate,

Welcome to the new site, Which model have yougot?

Rick.

·
Premium Member
5,070 Posts
Prynhawn Da, my Welsh imported friend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, Ricketty

I drive a 10 plate [April] Aqua Blue Elegance 170 with upgraded sound system - and half a ton of mud clinging to the wheels, the arches, the sills, the doors, the back door top to bottom, but not anywhere near the xenons. And inside it is packed to the gunwales with stuff that makes my guitar sound good and loud, and loud and good (I hope). And two changes of clothes, torches, umbrellas, wellies, empty crisp packets, lucozade bottles, aspirin wrappers and an occasional snotrag.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Freshacre said:

Slow in realising that and 'alternative' place does exist for all things YETI - and well done all for making it happen.

Hi guys!! Hello old friends!! Hellooooo new friends!! Whoopee.

*takes tablets prescribed, and skulks off to watch TV*

Like ****....... So good to be free from the tyranny and unilateralisms that once abounded.

G

Hi Freshacre
Love your posts on the other side, and its good to see you have not taken to many of your tablets, and the posts are still flowing freely and with the air of suicidal farm collies (sorry only members of another site will understand that).

WELCOME AND KEEP THEM COMING.

Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
freedie said:
Could you be a tad more explicit please George?

Oh?

Yes, of course!!

Wearing winter Contis.!! How stupid of mer to forget!

But then, just possibly, I was worried about which bit of which forum I'd be permitted to post that bit without incurring the wrath of the Mods, sorry, Gods.

G

PS - Heavy, HEAVY sarcasm there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts