Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new Yeti owner and someone about to but a new phone, does anyone know if the Nokia Lumia 625 is compatable with a 13 plate Yeti SE Plus?The very helpful young lady at Skoda has noe evidence that it is so I am looking for some kind of reassurance before I get the phone.

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Dave . I have a Nokia 710 and it works ok with my 63 Reg Yeti Adventure. So I am sure you will be ok with the 625. By the way welcome to Yetiworld.

Stewart

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am having the same issue :-(
I have a iPhone 5, and a 10 plate yeti SE
Although the stereo has the bits for connection, I think I need to get some extra wiring
Very frustrating grr

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks for the responses and apologies for the dreadful spelling in my post, that what comes of using fruit for messaging (can't wait to lose the Blackberry)

Dave

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
Dave said:
Many thanks for the responses and apologies for the dreadful spelling in my post, that what comes of using fruit for messaging (can't wait to lose the Blackberry)

Dave

You could always trya Raspberry Pi

·
Registered
32 Posts
My iphone 5 connects and works fine for both calls and music using the Bluetooth connectivity. I also have a Nokia 800 that works and my wife uses a Nokia 820 and this also works.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My iPhone 4S also works great with the Bolero for phone and music via Bluetooth, even 'occasionally' picks up the voice commands from the phone when using Google Maps for directions. The quality of the Bluetooth connection makes, for someone who has all their music on iTunes/the phone, the CD player and SD card slot totally redundant...

·
Registered
30 Posts
EntYeti said:
My iPhone 4S also works great with the Bolero for phone and music via Bluetooth, even 'occasionally' picks up the voice commands from the phone when using Google Maps for directions. The quality of the Bluetooth connection makes, for someone who has all their music on iTunes/the phone, the CD player and SD card slot totally redundant...
Mine doesn't yet
have the Bluetooth wiring
But I plan to get that ASAP
As with my old car I used to have it all connected
Loved listening to the music on my iPhone when I got bored of everything else

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many thanks for all your responses, am now trying to get the best deal from the myriad of phone sellers most of whom insist on calling me Buddy in the shops. What a strange world we live in!
Cheers
Dave

Remember - if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi

Just be careful. Not all phones are fully compatible Bluetooth is NOT the universal standard we expect. VAG publish a list of compatible phones (as do most car manufacturers) so check it out - the dealer should be able to advise or try Skoda's customer service if you can't find the web address - I used the VW guys last car and they were very helpful. My iPhone 4 is perfect in my Yeti Elegance

Some phones will only partially connect (don't transfer contacts to car system etc) so worth checking out if you are buying a specific phone.

Cheers

Grumpy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts