Yeti Owners Club banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Administrator
13,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
There is going to be a public service video "The owl and the pussycat" by Judi Dench and Giles Brandreth to promote hand washing. I wonder what Bob will think of it, an extract below.........

" When Brandreth gets to the line “What a beautiful p.u.s.s.y you are”, Dame Judi begins purring and nuzzling up to the writer.

He adds: “Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and you too will get the purr of satisfaction. A purr and good health too.

Dame Judi continues to purr and he adds: “Oh lovely p.u.s.s.y.”

The pair then turn back to the sink to rinse their hands.

Alongside the video, Brandreth tweeted: “A Public Service Poem – from Judi Dench & Gyles Brandreth.”

Dame Judi recently confirmed she has not yet watched the film of Cats, and has ignored the withering critical response to the film."

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Chilli powdered hands would ensure you only touched your eyes once. Scoville heat units of 25000 plus should suffice. One benefit of w**k**g is that at least you are having sex with someone you love. (Woody Allen in Annie Hall mid-70's).

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
During these difficult times, scatological humour can cheer us up.

·
Administrator
4,436 Posts
An Imam, a priest and a rabbit walk int a bar. The rabbit says " I think I'm a typo"

·
Registered
677 Posts
An Imam, a priest and a rabbit walk into a bar.
The barman says, "Is this some sort of a joke?"

·
Registered
385 Posts
Del: Never give up on people, Rodney. I know that most of the time they don't seem to understand. But when you're in trouble and you cry out for help, some will always be there. Trigger's cousin Cyril's a perfect example. He owed 500 quid on his mortgage.
Trigger: They were gonna be thrown out on the street the following day. he was very worried about it.
Mike: So what happened Trig?
Trigger: He drove out to Beachy Head. Parked about five foot from the edge of the cliff.
Albert: What, he was gonna drive off it?
Trigger: Yeah! He just sat there for a couple of hours, his head resting on the steering wheel. People tried to talk to him out of it but he was too depressed to listen.
Del: But then, and this is what I mean about people, Rodney, they had a whip-round and got him his 500 quid.
Rodney: No! Who held the whip-round?
Del: All the passengers on his bus.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Shakespeare walked into a bar but the landlord refused entry saying 'You're bard'.

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
What an amazing way to collect fecal bacteria! :eek: Just what I've never wanted!
I hope the motion it senses can get to the pan in time! ? or is one supposed to lob it in from 7 feet away, like a basket ball and see if you can score!
With the current problems they will probably be paying people to take them off their hands soon.

·
Administrator
4,436 Posts
We have one of those, used for the toilet that the grandson uses when he stops over and wants to get up in the night. Out aim is to please, his aim helps! It only hangs over the bowl and just reaches the rim with the sensor on the outside.

·
Premium Member
4,784 Posts
Does it say what kind of “motion” it can detect? :D

·
Premium Member
4,784 Posts
361 - 380 of 413 Posts