381 - 400 of 402 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
They are already available on big K and mid K!
I hope that is as an option as if I were thinking of getting a k or K that would put me off. I also wonder how many buyers would actually choose them.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Not sure. I think they may be standard on some models (Sport &/or VR-s??)

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Kenny Everett was a comic genius way ahead of his time. I loved how he by-passed censorship from the stuffy old BBC/ITV management by being slightly subtle, hence Cupid Stunt. Recently I read about JFK and his many affairs (Camelot was more like Cumalot) and read that he used a fillthy word for lady bits ryhyming with prunes, which I'd never heard before. Didn't Kenny say 'Dang mah punes' and was that with a knowing look?

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
Anyone remember the motorcycle display team from the Isle of Man that called themselves “The Purple Helmets”. Absolutely hil-bloody-arious. Very much a “for Broad-minded Adults” range of stunts though. Well worth seeing if they still operate anywhere.

Cue Urrell or Snowgood to find a video clip of them?

Edit: found a still photo. The guy playing the piano sidecar wears literally, nothing but the helmet and a pair of boots. Just one of many very funny stunts. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. And the piano works! Well, makes a piano noise anyway.
Shouldn’t give too many spoilers, but the culmination of that stunt is when the driver/rider makes a sharp turn right, so the piano’s keyboard lid comes down a bit smartish like. ;)
You can guess...

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
Does the Cambridge annual naked bike ride still take place?
Perhaps not this year?

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
At least he has a helmet!

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
/\ Is that the chap who was riding the bicycle with no mudguards?

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
My new cycling gear for the warm weather, plus the off-cut makes a good face mask.

381 - 400 of 402 Posts