Yeti Owners Club banner

561 - 580 of 580 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I was in Sainsbury’s car park yesterday when I found a twenty pound note. ‘What would Jesus do’ said my conscience. Obvious really - I turned it into wine.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I’m not sure how to read that....one way it’s perverted and the other way it is seriously perverted.
Well, he could have said, "Give the dog a bone and maybe it will let you." o_O

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I was in Sainsbury’s car park yesterday when I found a twenty pound note. ‘What would Jesus do’ said my conscience. Obvious really - I turned it into wine.
I found a fiver in The Range when getting stuff from Iceland in there last week, like your idea though.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
The following post is a censored version of an old joke, with the key words rare skunk, two friends, airport, knickers and smuggling.
I told a friend that Rosie slept on the bed with us. What about the smell? She'll get used to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Why would a nymphomaniac wear knickers?

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I recently wrote about the difference in meaning for words common to the UK and US, for example fanny. There is a brand of Danish sweets called 'Spunk'. I assume it means courage or strength in Danish. I used to wonder at the origin of the French fizzy pop, Pschitt. Then there was the apocryphal story about Diana Dors, nee Fluck, being introduced in the early years of her career by the vicar at a village fete as Diana Clunt.

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him on tv, eventually. I felt he was being honest and explained well.
A lot of details came out which the press had omitted to mention or did not know about.
I do think the British press, including TV are absolute sh*ts.
Louise Minchin I have always liked , as a fair and polite interviewer, but this morning she was an absolute cow when interviewing the Education secretary, She just kept banging on and on about Cummings and he, understandably, he wanted to talk about the schools opening and had little intimate knowledge of the Cummings affair. I just had to give them one of my famous broadsides.

·
Registered
203 Posts
When I was a little lad one of our favourite walks took us over a bridge just upstream of a waterfall and my brother and I always used to pee over the waterfall. I can barely throw a pebble that far now! The bladder of youth is a very muscular organ.

561 - 580 of 580 Posts