Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I couldn't resolve the SD card problem with my Bolero - it plays MP3 files but not 32Gb cards.
We have an Amundsen unit in our Roomster Scout which plays the 'offending' memory card perfectly so it was a choice; steal the wife's or buy my own.
No prizes for guessing the answer, but a Brucie Bonus was finding the Amundsen + has DAB and BT.
Straight forward swap, new surround fitted, it looks really great but I've bought 5L0858069L which is the wrong one for my climatic control panel, damnit.
I need a GPS module as the last one went with my Touran, and I'll get a screen DAB aerial in due course - not a rush as there's no DAB signal round here

·
Registered
36 Posts
So I couldn't resolve the SD card problem with my Bolero - it plays MP3 files but not 32Gb cards.
We have an Amundsen unit in our Roomster Scout which plays the 'offending' memory card perfectly so it was a choice; steal the wife's or buy my own.
No prizes for guessing the answer, but a Brucie Bonus was finding the Amundsen + has DAB and BT.
Straight forward swap, new surround fitted, it looks really great but I've bought 5L0858069L which is the wrong one for my climatic control panel, damnit.
I need a GPS module as the last one went with my Touran, and I'll get a screen DAB aerial in due course - not a rush as there's no DAB signal round here

View attachment 3514 View attachment 3515 View attachment 3516 View attachment 3517 View attachment 3518
Great to hear

....I'm loving the track (and album) you're playing! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts