Yeti Owners Club banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
"Due to Covid-19, your package may be delayed by 30~40 days, please wait patiently and thank you for your understanding"
More likely the Suez canal container backlog.

Reactions: bryetian

Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SEL TDi150 4x4 Manual
  • Haha
Reactions: Slaphead

Premium Member
If Hermes is the final carrier, they have a backlog of orders. I ordered an item from Amazon, which was despatched on 28th November, collected on the 29th and due by the 5th December. When it didn't arrive I sent a query to the supplier via Amazon and was told it was down to Hermes and delays were due to warehouse issues. It arrived on the 8th. Most of our Hermes parcels are delivered by a lady driving a smart BMW and not a van, so there may be an intemediate local collection point distant from the warehouse ie two pinch points. In my experience the best carriers are UCP and Amazon's own people. Recently a regular supplier had omitted our house number on the label but the UPS man knew my name and it was delivered to me. For those members waiting for their struts, it'll be worth it as they are far superior to the standard bonnet stay.

Registered
The message saying "Estimated delivery date 14 December" is now meaningless and has been replaced by:

"Sorry, logistics delay, we will delivery it to you as soon as possible."

which is equally meaningless.

Registered
Another month has passed but another update:

Earlier today the parcel was "Received by the delivery company" (in this country). What chance they arrive this month?

• Haha
Reactions: Llanigraham

Registered
Yeti 2017 2.0TDi 4x4 L&K DSG
Another month has passed but another update:

Earlier today the parcel was "Received by the delivery company" (in this country). What chance they arrive this month?

I've had the same message, must be on the same container.

Registered
I've had the same message, must be on the same container.
I got message today saying mine are in this country and on their way to the post office.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts