Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked the skoda main dealer to adjust the brake boost setting on my yetti and was told there is no such code can anybody tell me what the code is
Mind you I did ask them at the same time to adjust the Xeon lights and they did not have the correct tool to do so any ideas how I can do this as skoda dealer cannot adjust the lights

Are all skoda dealers the same I use a dealer in Norfolk

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
I don't know if the dealers are able to do it but the brake boost can be increased using VCDS. I changed mine and it made a difference. VCDS is a cable and software which when used with a laptop can change settings in the management system.
Other things can be changed such as using the fogs for coming home/leaving instead of the Xenons, increase decrease lane change indication, teardrop wipe, and towbar coding etc.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I am still trying to sort my towbar coding out but the problem appears to be they fitted a 7 pin plug rather than the 13 which skoda recommend so several of the feedback functions do not work the whole dealer experiance has been a shambles
Looks like I need to call in on you one weekend with my car and beer vouchers must be about time for map updates as well
Edited by: Royski101

1 - 4 of 4 Posts