Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a photo in the Skoda Europe Yeti brochure and it was also posted on this Site, of a yeti witheither a bronze body and black roof or a terracotta body and a black roof.
Does anyone out there know for sure which colour it is as the black roof is now an option for the UK
and I am interested in this particular colour scheme.
Has anyone in the Lancashire area got a bronze Yeti, they seem to be a rare breed?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a bronze Yeti and really like the colour. It was a bit of a gamble for me ordering it having not seen it in real life.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi ReenieThanks for your reply and the great photo. it's really difficult to pick a colour for a car
as they all seem to look different in varying lights. I like your bronze though it's really nice.

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Black roofs do not appear to be "sold" in the UK.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi LlanigrahamThanks for your reply. The different colour roof option became available in the UK
on Monday 5th March 2012according to my local dealer(I've had him on the lookout for it).
It looks like white, black, silver and beige are available for the roof. Unfortunately, the Skoda web-site is not up to speed so that you can play around with colour schemes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
peterbury said:
Hi LlanigrahamThanks for your reply. The different colour roof option became available in the UK
on Monday 5th March 2012according to my local dealer(I've had him on the lookout for it).
It looks like white, black, silver and beige are available for the roof. Unfortunately, the Skoda web-site is not up to speed so that you can play around with colour schemes.
Anyone interested can google the catalogue "10 Yeti Catalogue ENG" and see the chart of available options there are different wheels to go with this set-up as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts