Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everyone, I am sure this is not a new subject but can anyone shed some light on the problem.

I ordered my Yeti SE PLUS back 27 Sept 12, I have been given a Build Date Week 49 and a SLI Number but when I enter it into the web sit as ANY number it says that as yet no build date has been issued.
On searching the internet different sites say that "trackmyskoda.co.uk" is only for two dealers in the north of England ??????? Any ideas

·
Administrator
4,560 Posts
As I understand it trackmyskoda.co.uk is only for orders from Bickerton Skoda and Rainworth Skoda and that the data behind it is manually entered by the dealerships for their own orders. If it's ordered through another dealer you can't use this particular site, butif youphone Skoda Customer Services they should be able to check the system for a build date for you.Hope that helps

·
Administrator
13,444 Posts
Snowgood is dead right, my Yeti came from Rainworth, even if your car is supplied by Rainworth or Bickerton their website is only as good as someone in an office manually updating it. A phonecall to your dealer could be fruitfull.
Skodastore.com is them as well, as is No1forskoda on ebay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply SnowGood, you have proved to me the forum works, I have spoken to Skoda CS and they are very helpful, I am just getting impatient and didn't want to trouble them if it was possible to DIY. Thanks very much for your reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts