Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mine from CarQuake and it was an excellent deal. Saved a couple of grand compared to my local Yeti Dealer, who wasn't even prepared to discuss a discount. For some CarQuake might be a bit scarey as it is completely internet based and perhaps not for those who need to meet face2face. However think of the extras that you could buy with that 2 grand!! Even when I changed my spec after the initial deal it was dealt with efficiently

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Pyrate Looks like your new Yeti is a great spec.I hope to get one similar eg. 170 se-Plus with Bi-zenon hooters only in whitebut a F/L model.
See that you had a good deal with CarQuake, which dealer did they put you in touch with for the supply and how long did you have to wait?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jooks, sounds good the 170 does move pretty sharpish when you need it!

I ordered mine in November 2012 and got it in March i.e 4 months. At the time dealers were saying that the wait was 6 months. I didn't actually know which dealer was supplying, not that I asked! It came from one in Oxfordshire. I dealt with a guy at CarQuake called John Gee who was excellent (Tel 0844 539 1960). It even came with a bottle of engine oil (not sure if that is normal?), but was a nice touch. Only downside is that they are keen for you to do any finance requirements with them (for obvious reasons) so best see what finance deals are around first....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts