Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my second question of the day! I'm looking to buy a new Yeti Urban and have seen some deals on Broker web sites. Has anyone had any experience of buying a car (Yeti or otherwise) though a broker.

Regards, Stephen

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
I bought mine on the internet from Skodastore.com, it turned out to be a dealer just above Nottingham.They offered a good discount and free delivery. Others have bought through drive the deal. Something you need to watch is that dealers have quotas and sometimes they take an order without any allocation left, this in turn delays the order making the wait longer. Mine was ordered in September and arrived in January, which was a couple of weeks earlier than forecast.
There have been cases of people going into a showroomandbuying an Urban one week, and collecting it the next but that probably eliminates any discount.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Always worth getting an online quote first and popping into your local dealer.

My local Skoda dealer is good and will get as close as they can.

I've bought three Skodas there in the last two years and for the relationship and customer service it's worth the few hundred they couldn't quite match the online prices by in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts