Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Yeti 1.2 TSI SE Outdoor (Moon White Met) Heated front/rear screen, heated seats and sat nav
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone Happy New Year to all!

I hope it was a good one. Always a bittersweet time of year since losing my mum but I try!

I'm going to go ahead and replace the headlight bulbs with osram ones to give it some brrightnes. Any recommendations for rear lights or numberplate ones?

Happy Yetiying!

·
Registered
1.2tsi 2014 dsg grey
78 Posts
Hi everyone Happy New Year to all!

I hope it was a good one. Always a bittersweet time of year since losing my mum but I try!

I'm going to go ahead and replace the headlight bulbs with osram ones to give it some brrightnes. Any recommendations for rear lights or numberplate ones?

Happy Yetiying!
stuck some osrams in the head lights big difference , may have alook at led for the back not sure yet

·
Registered
Yeti 2017 2.0TDi 4x4 L&K DSG
688 Posts
My Yeti has the LED rear lights but even so the indicators are yellow bulbs that spoil the look for me.

I've changed these to Osram diadem to get rid of the egg colour.

Before
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Wheel

After
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light

Although I'm tempted to go for these LED's that others have had good results with.

Automotive lighting Product Font Gas Audio equipment

Reactions: macmusic and Urrell

·
Registered
Yeti 2017 2.0TDi 4x4 L&K DSG
688 Posts

·
Registered
1.2tsi 2014 dsg grey
78 Posts
not sure if you have led running lights i did not on my 2014 but swapped the bulbs for a cool white and much better , night mare to change got me hand stuck !
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille Plant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts