Yeti Owners Club banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Even better, as you are up north there must be two of them!! Years ago we had a holiday on a Farm in woofardisworthy but it was in Devon.
No only the one, we have moved to Nth Devon, finally left Northampton last October but the boat is still up there.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
There was one member here the other day when i was looking at a post, he had a German flag and i am sure he was in the UK!

·
Administrator
4,439 Posts
Sorry I meant don't know why the flag appeared as German not I don't know why he is in Leeds. Though I don't know why he is in Leeds come to think of it. ;)

·
Administrator
13,101 Posts
I wonder if I made a post whilst in Germany the flag would change due to the ip address? But I doubt that the forum is that clever.

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Though I don't know why he is in Leeds come to think of it. ;)
Someone has to live there I guess? ;) :confused:
Like our eldest daughter / Cost Centre.
I have to confess, I was there myself on Thursday evening. Near Kirkstall.
Partly to deliver Cost Centre 2 to Cost Centre 1’s house.
Partly to help CC1 change a headlamp bulb in her Fiat 500.
That was a new learning experience. Not least because despite using regular H7 bulbs, the actual fitting and electrical connector was a new design to me. Although I expect common enough across the Fiat/Chrysler autos range. That said, once I had the knack of it, it is probably quite a good fitting design, truth told. Quite positive. Just “different”. Not least as it was the nearside bulb needed. So I had to remove the cover and outer shroud from the fuse and relay box in order to get a hand to the back of the headlamp unit. Not unlike the lack of space on that side of the Yeti in fact. Still, better than some though.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts