Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a phonecall this afternoon, the buildweek is comfirmed as week one in the new year. I ordered the car on September 12th so it is nice that the wait will (hopefully) be coming to an end soonwith delivery either at the end of January or the start of February. if it had slipped much more I think I would have asked to delay to March. Aqua Blue, Elegance 2.0 TDI 140 BHP 4x4, with spare wheel (and park assist in case my wife wants to drive it).I have always bought Nissan or Mazda this will be my firstSkoda

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations; you will find that the wait will have been worth it.

You will (hopefully) find that Skoda is a great vehicle to own. I have owned my Octavia Estate Vrs 170 bhp for almost 3 years, and it is the best l have had; and believe me, l have owned more than a few vehicles in my time.

Why would you have waited until March; cannot see the point unless l am missing something?

·
Administrator
13,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi a few more weeks delay and I would have told them to wait for the next registration change, a couple more weeks and the "11" plate will be replaced and could affect the resale value of the vehicle if/when I change it.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
That's good to hear
I also would have waited for the new plate if it was only a couple of weeks away

1 - 4 of 4 Posts