Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a 2011 2.0 TDI 110 Hp (motor code CFHA) which i recently changed the wheel bearing and in doing so i had to smash the outer cv joint as it was rusted badly. Im having trouble locating a outer cv joint in my local area ( I live in Norway and its a LHD). I bought a cv joint but it seems the axle spline is not big enough for the spline on the cv joint, basically slack. Ive measured the axle spline and its 27mm, the old cv joint has been thrown so i have no way of measuring the diameter. As im having difficulty locating a cv joint ive found somewhere selling a complete axle with both inner and outer cv joints mounted. The length of the axle is correct but the motor code is DFSA. Will this fit my car?
Thanks in advance.
Christian

·
Premium Member
5,148 Posts
You asked 2 hours ago, which is in the middle of the day here in the UK.
I suggest you leave it a bit longer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You asked 2 hours ago, which is in the middle of the day here in the UK.
I suggest you leave it a bit longer.
Im only 1 hour ahead here in Norway, so was middle of the day here too. Thought maybe if someone was at home in quaratine or surfing during their lunch break that could help.

·
Administrator
14,372 Posts
The parts list in post #4 may solve you problem for you. It sounds like you are going to fit it yourself, so presumably you will have enough mechanical knowledge to understand what is listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts