Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting A Skoda Yeti Elegance with the anilope black alcantara/Leather upholstery and black interior

Could someone tell me what the colour of the dash insert is. It divides the top of the dash and runs under the radio and controls etc

Some say its champagne colour. Other say its silver looking. I know the L&K has wood effect insert

I would prefer it a silver colour

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sort of a champagne colour

I have to say its growing on me

Edited by: Andy831

·
Registered
251 Posts
If it's a new one, the dash appears to be silver according to the brochure.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Graham Mine is a Facelift Elegance and its the colour shown in the Photo above

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Om the car configurator it shows the champagne one - and the only FL I have seen in the flesh also had that colour.

On getting ours my first "mod" will be to buy a silver one & replace it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
My F/L L&K has this in piano black

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here The Champagne Ones

Other side

Best looking colour of the champagne so far

In the silver trim

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone pulled the Dashboard Trims off. apparently they opened the glove compartment and just pulled them off. They then used a carbon fibre wrap

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you want to swap your dash inserts to L&K black ones you need

5L2 858 418 LN77 (long one)

5L2 858 417 FN77 (short one to right of steering column)

You're looking at £120 for the pair.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I would think the price from the original manufacturer would have been around £3.00 for the large trim, everyone who handles it from then on would mark up by at least 100% each time. I work in plastic moulding for the auto business and know what mark ups are added, it is obscene in some cases.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Went to the dealer

Its the champagne colour I'm afraid for the dash inserts. Although it didn't look to bad on the elegance with black interior I looked at. Could get use to it

As far as choosing colours. My advice from the dealer was it was best to look at it in the flesh. Yeah we know that. I said have you a colour board. He said all Skoda do is this book that he showed me. It had 10in square pieces of thick plastic or cardboard with the colour painted on it

Checked a few more things out and will be ordering my 1.2 petrol manual Skoda yeti elegance in a few months time in Pacific blue with spare wheel

·
Registered
394 Posts
w1zzer said:
Its the champagne colour I'm afraid for the dash inserts.
Perhaps you could swap with someone on here that has the silver finish?
I'd have thought the champagne finish would look rather nice with a brown leather or cloth interior...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts