Yeti Owners Club banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Had a play with OBDeleven today but couldn't see Scandinavian DRL's or similar. I did it on my old Passat.

So ran through a few other bits.
Close windows and sunroof on rain
Chirp when locking and unlocking
Drivers seat heat always remember
Passenger seat heat remember for 10 mins
Gauge needle sweep.
Teardrop wipers

·
Registered
219 Posts
Had a play with OBDeleven today but couldn't see Scandinavian DRL's or similar. I did it on my old Passat.

So ran through a few other bits.
Close windows and sunroof on rain
Chirp when locking and unlocking
Drivers seat heat always remember
Passenger seat heat remember for 10 mins
Gauge needle sweep.
Teardrop wipers
I have coded rain closure with VCDS but it does not seem to work. Have you tested it yet? If it works, does the wiper switch position matter? Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have coded rain closure with VCDS but it does not seem to work. Have you tested it yet? If it works, does the wiper switch position matter? Thanks
I'll check

Reactions: kribble

·
Premium Member
5,681 Posts
I have coded rain closure with VCDS but it does not seem to work.
Why not just enable or disable it on the MFD?
Settings
Convenience
Rain Closing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Checked and can't get it to work.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yes. My old Yeti was a 2013 and had the tail lights working at same time from new. Did 120000 miles.
Present Yeti is a 2016 model, purchased May 2019. Told/asked garage to sort out the tails lights, to be on at same time as any front lights as a condition of purchase. Which they did without problem.

Question: Would it be possible to turn on the back lights in combination with the front lights? (as daytime running lights)

Yeti 1.6D 2014

TIA
[/QUOTE]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts