Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a bit wet and gloomy, so we headed up into the lush, misty hills near Dorrigo and Ebor NSW. The muddy roads of Cathedral Rock NP didn't stop us this time, the Yeti never even noticed , it just ploughed through the couple of slippery muddy patches.

The roads of the national park -for the most part- are 4wd easy. Keep the speed down though, lots of national icons hopping around!

Milking time, and the cows own the road, this is at Fernbrook Loop Road, between Dorrigo and Ebor.

This is looking west towards the hills where we had been, along the Bellinger River towards Bellingen and Dorrigo which is at the top of the hills, up in the clouds.

Cheers all, Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Nice! We went for a wander today too - Jugiong, Yass, Bowning, Binalong, Galong, Harden, Cootamundra, Junee and home. Lovely and green for a change - that is when the fog lifted. Ran into a classic car club - beautiful Mustangs and the like.
I can't remember doing things like that before we had the Yeti!?!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
suzz said:
Nice! We went for a wander today too - Jugiong, Yass, Bowning, Binalong, Galong, Harden, Cootamundra, Junee and home. Lovely and green for a change - that is when the fog lifted. Ran into a classic car club - beautiful Mustangs and the like.
I can't remember doing things like that before we had the Yeti!?!
That's the way.
Rob

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
It's Aqua Blue.

In the UK it has been discontinued, replaced by Shark Blue. My Brother-in-law's Shark Blue Golf is slightly bluer than my Yeti.

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
Aqua Blue changes colour with the light, at times it looks silver, at other times it is quite blue. It also is very good at not looking dirty when it needs a wash.
I bought a touch up pen from Ebay prior to buying my car and it did not look blue at all, my wife thought they had sent the wrong colour.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Westwardbound said:
Very nice looking Yeti. Hope you don't mind me asking but which colour is that?
Yes Aqua Blue, and yes it does change depending on light,I had been struggling to find the paperwork, etc to answer your question.
I'm glad The Hood knew.
Cheers, Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

1 - 9 of 9 Posts